Have you ever wanted to replace the Palm® system alarm sound with wave, mp3 or ogg file? Ever wanted to wake up and hear your favorite song in the morning? Now you can with KoolSounds. KoolSounds allows you to associate any uncompressed wave file, mp3 or ogg (requires PocketTunes or AeroPlayer) file to any application. When the application's alarm is triggered, KoolSounds will play the sound file from the external card and then let the application sound the alarm. KoolSounds works with all applications with alarms.
Features of the program include:
- Assign different wave/mp3/ogg/wma/aac file to any application with alarms
- Assign random sounds
- Replace system Alerts sounds
- Replace beaming, find, Keyguard (Treo), Low Battery sounds
- Play sound when Hotsync starts and finishes
- Replace Treo600/650 Radio on and off sounds
- Supports multiple cards and Internal NVFS such as on the Treo650, TX, T5
- Works with all applications with alarms
- Sound file can be any size in RAM and on the external Card.
- wavPlayer included